Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sunday...

A normal Sunday.
As usual, go back to my little hometown. =)
Have my "constant" breakfast --- Wan tan mee soup.
I have no idea why I will just stick to this. @@

Some places were crowded around there.
"People mountain people see"
Here comes politics stuffsssss...


DAP versus MCA.
la~la~la~
Not interested. ==
(Snap this photo for blogging purpose. =P)


As a STPM Biology student,
have to deal with a brutal compulsory practical -- Dissection of rats.
Okay, I understand that this practical would help for study,
but,
WHY each person have to dissect TWO rats?????
too much.....
One rat is more than enough. ==
I hope this practical will be eliminated since Cambrigde did so.

Next, a STPM Biology student..
have more pathways for their future career.
We can either go for the careers which involve biology,
or become an artist or a designer!!

See...
These are what a Biology student need to draw...

Not bad huh, being a bio student? xD..

Huurraayy!
Tomorrow is holiday!
Thanks to YDPA. xD..
Chao 1st. =)

Failed in acting cute. ==

No comments:

Post a Comment