Nuffnang

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Beans? Its COCKROACH EGGS!!


Coffee beans!! @@.. How come coffee beans will appear in my super-long-uncleaned-cupboard? It took me a few seconds to think about it. Then suddenly popped up some images showed by a biology teacher (TK Leong). GOSH!! These are the DAMN-GROSS cockroach eggs!! EWW!!!


Take a clearer look. 1,2,3... They are 7 of them!! One of them is empty.

GOD!! I'm NOT going to used my bare hands to touch that grossssss thing!! *Light bulb on!* Ran down the  stairs and took a super large size scissors-like tongs which usually used to pick the charcoals. At first I pick those grosssss thing and placed it inside a plastic bag and thought of throwing it away. But, as a Biology student, I should grab this chance to study a biiiit of it. Hmm, grabbed one plastic container and placed them inside. =.=


Start my study! I placed one of it carefully on the carpet. Another thing that I worried about is WHEN WILL IT HATCH?? WILL IT SUDDENLY HATCH?! Please don't freak me out!!


Comparing the size of the grosssss thing with my hand. My fingers are really short. =.=

Now, what I want to do is.. break the shell and see what is inside! Already prepared insecticide in case a baby cockroach runs out or something. (Stupiak! It won't die immediately after I sprayed larr... Lost of logic sense that time)


Okay, I used the tongs and clamped it., applied pressure until the shell ruptured. Hmm, I saw nothing... Continue to break the shell and see what is inside. WONDERFUL! its empty...zzzzz.. So, all small cockroaches survived huh?! @#^$%&&$%^!! Destroyed all other empty shells.. Mission accomplished! I saved the world today. =)..by destroying EMPTY shells... =.=''



Searched some images from internet..


The same image that showed by my Bio teacher. The common type on our country should be the oriental.
Do you know that? One of this egg case is able to hold SIXTEEN young cockroaches(nymphs)! That means 16 x 8 = 128.. ZOMG... O.O!!

Caution! For those who just took their meal or going to have their meal or having cockroach-phobia, please skip the following picture. The photo shows the hatching of the young cockroaches. Extremely disgusting!!



Okay, end of story. As a Biology student, I have done failed an experiment. =.=
This is my super messy desk when exam is approaching. Nehh.. Form 6 life.. Not bad huh. =P


Ahh. Super tired. Just ended my last tuition in my lifetime I guess. =)
Goodnights! LOloves! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment