Nuffnang

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Randome..


Looks delicious huh? Obviously it is choco with marshmallow done by my lil. sis. You just need to melt the cooking chocolate and spread it the way you want! Honestly, These choco marshmallows taste like !$^%#$!!! Why? Due to the first time experience, the cooking chocolate is melted DIRECTLY. So, the chocolate taste seriously sucks! Here are some tips for you guys : DO NOT melt the chocolate directly and it is better to use plain marshmallow(white). The colourful marshmallows are too sweet. Don't burn your kitchen! =)

This is Brownie. Accompanied me for 10 years. =). See, his white fur all came out, such an old doggie already. =(


5 years ago.... See, no white fur at all. Handsome sia. =P. The black dog beside him is An An (安安). She is brownie's daughter and also the 2nd wife. Complicated relationships. She just passed away this year. R.I.P. ='(



This is Minnie. The prettiest and sexiest Miniature Pinscher in our family. =D. She is An An (安安)'s mother. Attractive huh? =X







Bonus for all the dog-lover-readers. =)
All about the puppies gave birth by the above female dogs. 


They usually love to bite whatever stuffs at their early age due to the excitement of having new teeth? =P



In order not to step on them accidentally, we will tie bells on them. And they WON'T like it for the very first time.






Gonna miss my badminton life... >.<.. 
For those who is really good in badminton regardless of gender, please please PLEASE do invite me. My circumference just within Puchong. =P. And, no night time badminton. 


Come on and challenge me!! See you in COURT! =)


Haizz..
Doing revision for STPM lately and no time to update my bloggie. =(
Feels like dying~~~~ X.X.. I would love to expose myself to new knowledge but not for examsss! =.=
Next Monday... Last STPM batch for terminal system.. DO OR DIE!
You will never want to resit, since the new batch have to deal with many new assignments, new syllabus and unwanted stuffs.
I'm done with it. =.=
Thanks for reading. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment