Nuffnang

Friday, November 23, 2012

After haircut..

 I know I have super long hair. I love it quite much actually but it is losing nutrient and getting drier. So, I have to cut them off and go for hair treatment.

Before... Look like ghost.... @@.. Highlight colour still on my hair even though I dyed it black before.

Spent RM100 for hair trimming and treatment at PJ. RM20 for hair trimming and RM80 for the treatment.  The treatment I did is to recover the water content for my hair. I love the scent on my hair now~~ ^0^. Going to dye it to ash brown after STPM!







I'm satisfy with this hair length. Looking good? =P


Who said dog and cat are ENEMIES!?!? They are compatible! 



 Here are the proofs!



 Anyway, I would love to curl up my hair but I need some help in this. >.<. I would love to know what to use to maintain the curl and any suggested brand? =)

Thanks for reading. Fighting 

6 comments:

  1. hey. check out my blog. i juz perm my hair! ^^
    the hair dresser sugessted some treatment for me and some cream to apply on my hair to maintain the curls. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya, it's http://xingfudeyatou.blogspot.com/2012/11/happy-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh. the hairdresser recommend de lor. =D i bought at there also.

    ReplyDelete