Nuffnang

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Le Awesome Bloggers

I'm a blog + lengluii 's stalker! I love to read their fashion diaries, beauty stuff and their special event days. They are AWESOME and PRETTY!! Let me introduce them to you in case you don't know them. =) Click on their names to direct link to their blogs. ;)

#1 Jane (Chuckei)


She is one of my favourite blogger. I know her through my bestie (another blog stalker). She is so prettyyyy that people described her as Malaysia's Angelababy and she is just 20-year-old! =D. Support her!




Another pretty blogger! She often blog about good food and always stimulate my appetite. I enjoyed the sunshine in her smile. =)


#3 Jane 


Pretty right? Go read her "confession of ugly duckling"! You will never thought of that... Unbelievable transformation.




She is really awesome and cool in the way of daring and fearless. She will shout out whatever thing that she thinks its right and she don't care how people thinks of her. She just being herself and has her own personality. I guess this is why she is the best blogger in Asia.. (Y)




Tall and slim. Stylish. She has the body shape that every girls dream of. She is also quite famous in Japan. International blogger. (Y)




Cute, adorable female blogger. =). Boys, she was already TAKEN! too late. =P




Pretty twins and super skinny. Know what, they are ex-sek4 students! I mean SMK Seksyen 4 Bandar Kinrara. They are really obsessed with fashion. =)



#8 Nana

Another super tall and skinny blogger. She is a friend of Jane(Chuckei) and often attend some events together. =)



I guess this would be enough.. Will introduce more if I know more pretty and awe-inspiring bloggers. Stay tuned! =D
Emo face after my Biology paper. =(

Fighting 

No comments:

Post a Comment