Nuffnang

Friday, January 25, 2013

Bye old phone. Hi new phone.


*Sighhh* Pepsi-girl lost her precious mobile phone on her first working day. It is not a smartphone or a super pricey phone yet it followed her for four years!

See, it is just a normal phone which is not valuable in this era. Bastard! She will get her just deserts sooner or later! *sigh* Cried whole night for this phone but I still have to work the next day. Conclusion, my eyes swollen. Searched for the solution through internet and luckily it
helped.

To the readers who faced this type of problem :
Prepare two tea bags and two cloths. Dip the tea bags into normal water. Caution, Do not use HOT water! Wrap the tea bags with the cloths to prevent the colourings stay on the skin. Just put it onto the swollen eyes for 5 minutes and rest for a while. Repeat for 3-4 times will do.


I can't live without mobile phones. So, I have to survey~~ My last two choices : Samsung Galaxy W and Samsung Galaxy S Advance.
Samsung Galaxy W - RM799

Samsung Galaxy S Advance - RM999
Yeap. I chose S Advance because I concerned about the FRONT CAMERA plus I like its design.

I have to train myself, imagine this phone will be stolen, imagine I will lose this phone. When things really occur, at least I won't be affected much and able to control myself.

Guess what? I found something really interesting!
 Oh? Don't know what is it? Lets go for a closer look.
They are male mosquitoes! Why are they hanging in such way? They are actually stuck on the spiderweb! Awesome right? Hope that this will reduce the mosquitoes pregnancy rate. hahaha.. 

Everything has its good side and its bad side. Now, I can text without charging fees, join Instagram. I hope I won't be addicted and stick with my phone for 24 hours. Follow me on Instagram! And please take note that I already changed my blog URL! *peace*

Good night!
Fighting! 




2 comments: