Nuffnang

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Say hi to Pepsi-Girl!

Hi! The so called Pepsi-Girl is here! No S-size T is available. But this M-size T looks like L on me. I will start working on this Saturday. Hope everything will be good to me. *praying hard*. DO NOT come and find me if you EXPECT that I will look like this photo. I don't want to disappoint you.. And for those who EXPECT that I able to give discount. Sorry, I have no authority to do so. Anyway, you are welcomed to chat with me for a little while. I am not sure whether I will be doing sampling job or not. If I am, you are very welcomed for a drink!

Being this promoter is not allowed to keep long fingernails. *sad face*. Cut my fingernails until this short and change my nail colour to golden colour. (Chinese New Year mahh..) 
About my hair, I only able to do inner highlight after this job. I promise I will update as soon as possible! 



Recently, there is a super-famous-news. It is about Ms. Listen and Ms. Bawani. LISTEN! LISTEN! LISTEN! LET ME SPEAK! Respect is earned, and not just given just because you think you deserve it. 

Malaysian, and other foreigners who are currently staying at Malaysia, please be AWARE of the robbers!!! Robbers are everywhere and extremely audacious!! Latest news about a robbery case happened at the LDP in the DAYLIGHT!! My god... I really have nothing to say already... *fed up*

So, I hope Nanyang Technological University, Singapore will accept me as their student. Yet, it is a mission impossible. It goes by destiny, what to do? haizz... 

Since CNY is coming soon, here are some new CNY songs from My Astro which I think they are not bad. (Y)


Ahhhhh... Can't wait for CNY!! Try on beautiful outfits, take angpau and of course the indispensable gambling games! Sorry my friends, there is no any CNY gambling party to be held this year at my house. We are quite tired of doing this. Sorryyy! But this year I will pay a CNY's visit to you guys! 

The Pepsi-Girl says "bye-bye" here!
Fighting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment