Nuffnang

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Bon Voyage!


Helllooo! Recently I am sooooo free, waiting to be dated... xD.. But please take note that NO NIGHT OUTINGS! sad right? ='( Applied for a promoter job. Do visit me at Giant Bandar Kinrara! Chinese New Year is around the corner, I need a SUPERMAN TOP FOR FEMALE! Don't ask me to buy at the bloody expensive shop..... =.=

Movie review time. =)
#1 Pitch perfect
Awesome movie! Acapella with their nice voices. (Y) You can find their soundtrack from Youtube! Of course there will be a love story. =) 
Ratings : 8/10

#2 - CZ 12
Jackie Chan's last movie. It is about thieves' action with humor. He exerted his utmost strength in this movie and get injured always. 
Ratings : 8/10


Looks like everyone wants to fly to US desperately. ='(
 Yours truly(Form 5) and Yu Xuan the GENIUS + crazy fans of SNSD! Our top student which is NOT A NERD! He can be how crazy he want when he is having fun with us. Oww.. I'm going to lose a good badminton player. =(

 He able to maintain 4.0 for every semester for ADP. (Y). PROUD OF YOU MAN! =)

 But I will never forget this...
 I still can't find a chance to take revenge! nevermind....I forgive you lorr...... =P

Another leaving us...
You Ken the super perasan king and badminton pro. You will really feels like slapping him sometimes... xD.. I know you have a handsome face larr.. Don't be beaten there ya.. =P 你还要靠脸吃饭的!

The most memorable moments...

 Please don't forget us!!!! =') Sorry that can't give you guys a send-off. Enjoy your life at US and all the best! =)


Don't worry, I won't cry this time. =) I will miss you guys.. Gosh, lose 2 badminton opponents. =( Anyway, must take care there!
Goodnight!
Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment