Nuffnang

Monday, December 31, 2012

New year new life 2013

2012.. Cheh! I thought it will be the end of the world. Then I do not need to know my STPM result. What a disappointment... Hope 2013 will be good to me. =) Lets reminisce special occasion on 2012...

18th of February:
Won the first place among the Form 6 female category. My first time ever! =D. A free hamper and a gold medal. ^0^. 20+ mins finished 4km journey. ^^v


22nd of April:
Dancing performance for Majlis Hari Anugerah Cemerlang! Roly-Poly by T-ara and Change by Hyuna. Me LOVE dancing! 
 Retro theme outfit. We are forced to wear leggings which is long enough to cover out knees. =.=


Spot me! =D

Our performance video. ;) Enjoy! I know it is lack of synchronisation for the second song. =( 


25th of May:
Teachers' Day dancing performance. Too bad I can't upload it in Youtube. It was blocked and I don't know why.. =( Our team named as "Not Quite Right". We used Chinese song (青花瓷) for Malay traditional dance, English song (Without You) for Chinese traditional dance and Korean song (I am the best) for modern dance but wearing Punjabi.

We did include difficult action that won audiences' applause. =)
 We are NOT QUITE RIGHT! =D


Our best performance hamper! ^0^

14th of July:
Meet Malaysia's Prime Minister day. It is a fun day not because of going to meet a "star" but thanks to our crazy classmates! 
 We dance, sing and scream like nobody business! Especially to those unknown singer and made them thought that we are their super fans. Sorry, I don't even know who are you. =P
My drunk face. @.@  Sorry, I'm not that easy to get drunk. =P
 My Form 6 gang!

19th of November:
First day of STPM. I don't like you man. =.= 
Say bye bye to my uniform! Sayonara~

Ok, done. Nice memories are good to keep and reminisce. Erase all those unpleasant, unhappy, undesirable moments in your life and keep moving! Make a wish and set a goal to push yourself to become a better person.

 Happy New Year! Fighting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment