Nuffnang

Friday, December 7, 2012

The End Of The "STPM"

Finally, Finally and Finally!!! STPM, SCREW YOU! Ended this shit and you thought that I'm super free now? NO WAY! My December schedule is full like hell! Date me? Book with my manager then. =P (Joking~). I'm not that rich to hire a manager. =.=

Before my last paper, I was thinking what to do 1st after I reach home. I said, "The very first thing I will do is UPDATE FB STATUS!". When I reached home, all computers are occupied and my plan failed. =.=. So, the very first thing I did after STPM is clean up all my study desk and THROW away all the books! I don't want to see you anymore!

The very 1st outing after STPM - Pavilion! Honestly, this is the my first time. My 1st thought of Pavilion is "only for rich people". After I went there, "cheh!"

First station, H&M Lot 10. My bestie wanted to go there desperately. Grabbed two dresses to try on.
#1 - Glitter blue-green 


#2 - Navy blue



Hmm, so, which one looks better on me? =)
Anyway, neither one of them is in my closet. =(.. I'm kind of regret didn't purchase my 2nd choice. >.<.
Some photos took in H&M secretly... We found some perfect spots where no one will notice us. ;)

 This is Mei Hui.

 Me, Mei Hui and Hui Ying.


Next stop, Pavilion. Grand Xmas decor. I love Christmas very much. The feeling of romance and warmth... ahhh.. I just love it!  









My lunch - Taiwanese salted chicken noodle. Not bad. =) RM9.90

 Do you know that girls have second stomach? They are always able to eat dessert after a meal that she can't finish it.

Crumbs' frozen yogurt. I have NO IDEA why these are sooooo expensive. The left one is regular size and the right one is large size. The regular size costs RM10.90 and only can choose one topping. The large size costs RM12.90 and can choose 2 types of toppings. The toppings they gave are so little. =.= We chose nata  de coco, marshmallows and gummy bears.
You think I will spend money on these worthlessness things?! I have FREE groupon credits! =D. Thank you! It is not that nice though. =.=

After taking this photo only notice that the other side of the mirror with a sticker " NO PHOTOGRAPHY". Hahaha.. We don't care. =P

Miss badminton so muchie! Going for that tomorrow if badminton kaki is available. =.=. 
Lastly, OOTD. =)
Ignore my tummy, thank you.

Fighting!  






No comments:

Post a Comment