Nuffnang

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Singapore Trip


Hi. Went to Singapore these days and spent my precious Christmas with my family there. no romantic dinner thank you. Universal Studios of Singapore (USS) is a must-go-place but DO NOT GO ON PEAK TIME! Super crowded and long queue really hurts your feet. 

#1 Marina Bay Sands

 The Singapore Flyer. $33 for per adult. If you are rich enough and have nothing to do, you may consider to spend money on this for 2 hours. 

 The so called DNA brigde and the SkyPark.

The SKYPOOL!!! One day I must visit this!!

 The flower-like building is the ArtScience Museum. 



DNA bridge and the Singapore Flyer.

#2 Orchard Road

 10km with these decorations. I wonder how much money they spent on this. You prefer last year decor or this year? =)

 Christmas trees everywhere....


And also humans. Geez.. I hate crowded place. =.= 
 Just imagine, 10km of road full of this amount of people  + opposite road + inside the shopping mall = 
How many people actually there?

#3 USS


Transformers! (Y)


The Mummy~~
 The wind messed up my hair....

 Sistars!  
 Lunch time!

 Cousin bro.
 Fooood~
Cousin sis. Me look slim here. hiak hiak

Another best thing is le swimming pool at my uncle's condo. ;D
 Dead body and unknown "peace" hand?!?!
 Bubble tea when enjoying Jacuzzi.



Any differences with the me of the last year and this year at the same corner? =)

Fighting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment