Nuffnang

Friday, March 1, 2013

LINE Play!

I know I'm quite outdated.. No doubt that this is wonderful game when you have NOTHING to do. A game full of cute stuff : cute avatar, cute furniture, cute decoration, cute emotions, e.g.
It does have English version. No worries *peace*

Decorate your room by using all your creativity! Be hardworking in earning money!

 My room is under construction, so... randomly chose one room for bathing. *teehee* As you can see my money is limited. I'm so poor! *sadface*

Yes. My little avatar. I know I don't have such big pretty eyes.. 
I wanted to buy this outfit! Styling up your avatar is another fun thing to do. =)

What are you waiting for? Go google playstore and download this game! Don't forget to invite me! 
My invitation code: EV-4937-7201
STPM result is coming out very soon. I want to leave Malaysia and study in Singapore. Of course if my result is good enough to impress the them. I don't hope for too high, as long as I can get my desire course and nearby university.
Fighting! ♥

1 comment:

  1. Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "You have an awesome blog <3

    ReplyDelete