Nuffnang

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

CNY dayssss


How was your CNY?? Mine was awesome as usual CNY! *wink* Eat, drink, play and sleep CONTINUOSLY. Gained some weight and have to switch on DIET MODE !

2nd day of CNY, We had a "SUPER" night! Scroll down to find out why......
We are SUPER family! Close relatives thats not everyone has it. Cherish! This photo was taken at Hee Lai Ton Restaurant at Puchong. We booked a VIP room for singing session! Dinner served is excellent and delicious.

 This is inevitable!! Lou sang~~



 Squid with salted egg! *thumbs up*

2 type of roasted duck.

Photos taken on that day :
Rocker style! *yeah!*
 She just blinked, so..... *teehee*

 3 sistars! Irreplaceable! 





 Everyone with their happy faces. Cheers!

Lastly, OPPA SUPER STYLE! 

3rd day of CNY outfit: blue dress.


4th day of CNY, simple pink outfit.

5th day aka the Valentines Day! I'm a single lady~~ 
I don't have a bf but I have BFF! In case you doesn't know what BFF means, BFF is "Best Friend Forever". My Valentines Day is accompanied by this.....
Three players mahjong! I should say everyday during CNY.. *haha*

6th day of CNY, house visitation day aka angpau hunting!
First destination : 
 "Colleague" house. 

Second destination :
Form 6 Chemistry teacher house aka class teacher. 

Third destination : 
 Form 5 buddies!!

Last destination : 
Form 6 gang!

Time flies... and now we came to the 7th day. I went to one of my friend's open house party. His house was OMG-ly crowded! Nevermind, we still had fun there. *smile*
 My bestie! Do we look alike? =)
 If you still remember them.... >>>>click here <<<<

Ivan Toh and yours truly.

Yesterday.....
Meet my secondary school friend, Mei Xian. She is a Japanese-Korean style pretty!
 Isn't she? 

Today? No special event occurred. Will update you from my Instagram
This post is really photo-boomed. Thanks for reading. Fighting! 

1 comment: