Nuffnang

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Happy chinese new year!!

Happy Chinese New Year!! Wish you have a prosperous and blissful snake year!! As usual, on the first day of CNY must visit the Tian Hou Temple for praying and make a new year wish. Oww.. What a crowded place again...

So, about my hair.... The teaser for my dyed-hair-result :

In my previous post, I mentioned that I want BLUE hair. But really disappointing that the salon I went doesn't have the colour I want. *sad face*. At last, I chose RED colour. So, did u see any red colour hair? NO... The result is ORANGE. *speechless*



Looks so "lala". Anyway, love the design on the dress.

Other family photos taken at Tian Hou Temple :

 #1 - With le sisters

 #2 - Younger sister

#3 - Le mum 

#4 - love this photo!  

 #4 - Narcissism  

#5 - Chicken-fat-fat!! My zodiac. 

Lastly, OOTD
Red rose earrings \ Short-linked leaf necklace and Leopard heart bangle from Dazzling Couture \ Floral-printed dress from Amour \  Parlontis Leopard-print bag from Thailand \ Pink Floral wedges 

Once again, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!! HUAT HUAT HUAT!!
Fighting! 

1 comment: