Nuffnang

Monday, March 25, 2013

Post-STPM-result-release day


Sorry for not updating my blog recently due to vexatious uni application stuffs. If you did follow me on Facebook, you should have knew what result I got for STPM. Thanks for the congrats and blessings!

Just a little biiitttt more to get up to 4.0. Nevermind, I am satisfied with this result! *happyface*

Proud of my bestie! She able to get 4.0!! After every hard work she done and finally achieved what she dreamed for.

After that, we went to Setiawalk TGV for this......
 Love story between human and zombie. You should never watch this movie with logical sense. Another thing I don't like about this movie is their zombies doesn't look like real zombies, should have learn from "The Walking Dead".
Anyway, some parts did made me laugh out loud. *peace*

Rating : 3/5
With these Form 6 fellows..



Another must do thing : SING OUT LOUD! Went to Redbox Karaoke IOI Mall with my sister since she is having school holiday. Yes, only two of us. Shouted like nobody business from 11am to 6pm but only cost us around RM40. *teehee*

OOTD

Singing pose of the day! *like a boss*

Can't wait for Korea trip!! Two more weeks to go~~ *woohoo*
Fighting! 


No comments:

Post a Comment