Nuffnang

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Just dance!

Yeshh!! My camera came back with its good condition! Previously, this thing slipped over my hand accidentally and broke its lens. Fortunately it is still in its warranty period. Any restoration will be free of charge! *phew~* If not I'm gonna pay for that pricey restoration fee.

My little pet - Minnie. Its a Miniature Pinscher. She loves to follow me when I'm going out to fetch my sister back from school. AND, she loves to stand on the driving wheel when I was driving! Maybe she have a clearer view when she do so. When I rotate the wheel, she is still able to follow me and standing there pretending she is the one who is driving! She will never know she is blocking my view.......

 Another "Yeshh!". I manage to join dancing class! like finally.. *woohoo!!* I'm joining for street jazz and girlstyle classes. 2 classes for RM100. Hmm, not really cheap but at least better than doing nothing at home right? *peace*


Yes! I'm gonna be that WILD! *love to dance with her hair...*
Interested? Go visit their page!
Facebook : >>> click here <<<
Contact number : 0112-6614571 (Shermin)
                          0112-6614572 (Amos)
Dance studio location : No.2, Jalan wawasan 2/8, pusat bandar puchong 47100, selangor.

Sharing some kpop dance...


Waveya, fabulous team! 


Looking forward to the dancing classes! I'm a passionate dancer!
Little advice for my readers : Its never too late, start action right now before you regret! At least you have tried your best!

For the Khuntoria fans! 


Fighting! 
Everything will be okay. Tomorrow will be a better day!

1 comment: