Nuffnang

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Something interesting..


Annyeong! I'm here to share some interesting stuff that I think it will be interesting. Tomb-sweeping day (清明节) is just around the corner which falls on 4th of April. My family is considered typically traditional Chinese. We will buy a lot of burnable stuff such as hell bank note because Chinese believes that our ancestors able to receive it and can have some income in the afterlife. 

And these are what I found...
 Samsung S3 or iPhone??

 SSK-II? or SK-III?

There are houses, TV, Benz, shirt and shoes too. I have seen those before so it is cliche for me. *peace*

Went for a movie lately at Setiawalk, Oz the great and powerful.

 Fantasy, adventurous movie with superb graphics. 
Be prepared that some scenes may freak you out!
Rating : 3/5 
I don't really like those story line which can be figured out. *teehee*

Know what, I made ice-cream without an ice cream maker! Too free I guess. Chose peach as the flavour for my very first ice cream! 

Ingredients :
  • Gelatin powder (Jelly powder)
  • Peaches (can)
  • Sugar
  • Whipping cream


1. Mix a portion gelatin powder with water under room temperature. Heat the mixture INDIRECTLY until the powder totally dissolve. Left it aside.


2. Cut the peaches. Put it into a blender with some peach juice. Test it until you feel satisfy! You may add some sugar but make sure it is totally dissolved.


 3. Beaten up the whipping cream until it become stiff. Do not beat it until fluffy.

4. Place the blended peach juice into a container followed by gelatin. Mix well. 

5. Add a small portion of whipping cream into the mixture and mix slowly. Followed by another small portion. Test it until you satisfy.

6. Cover it and put it in the fridge.

7. After 2 hours, take it out and stir it. Repeat this step for 3 times.

8. Place it in the fridge overnight.

And your peach ice cream is done! *peace*. Simple steps right? 

Gosh!! STPM result is coming out on Monday(18/3/2013)! Are you prepared for that? The moment I know when it will be released made me nervous but after few days it doesn't have effect on me. Yet, for sure on the exact day I will feels anxiety! Good luck buddies! 

Have a nice day with your ice cream! 
Fighting! 


1 comment:

  1. "Cool post!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Really enjoyed my stay here on your blog <3

    ReplyDelete