Nuffnang

Friday, January 11, 2013

11-01-13

Aloha~~ Went to IOI Mall Puchong to look for jeans. Damn it, 2 for RM90 but 1 for RM70 for the jeans at nichii. Padini even worse. So, I just gave up. What I bought there is nail polish. The 101st apple green nail polish. Lucky me. =) I don't think many people like green manicure. But for me, I think it is not bad. ;)

Just bought it for RM2.50.  

Night time outing with my buddies at In House Cafe. I have NO IDEA why is it so crowded. The service there is SUCKS! =.= I don't want pay for the bloody service tax..
 MeiXian
 HuiYing
 Aderlynn
And yours truly. The bubbles are "KINDLY"given. =.=. Thank you sooo much. 

Know what.. I want to dye my hair so badly~~~~ Baby blue? Pink? Light purple? Light green? or golden?

I want to do a trending highlight. Dip-dye? OF COURSE NOT!! It has become so common now. What I want is INNER HIGHLIGHT! =)


Unable to find more photos for inner highlight. Will show you the outcome if I did it successfully. =)

Okay. I'm done and I have to sleep now. 
Goodnight! Fighting! 

1 comment: