Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

In a difficult situation

Fortunately,
There is a rope for me to climb up from the trap..
And I chose to use it instead of staying and waiting there for the rescue..
Its a hard choice though..
But, this is definitely a right choice.

Just knew some news from my little sis..
I felt a sudden hurt.
Hmm.. Its consider endurable still..
I really can't imagine if I'm still staying in the trap..
I would probably hurt deeply......

Ok, another case..
A little rabbit had fell in love with a carrot for quite a long time.
The carrot may knew this, but it did not show up.
Now, a bunny came.
The carrot is quite close with this bunny, but this bunny never think that their relationship will be more than friends.
The rabbit suspect that the carrot already fall in love with the bunny..
This make the bunny feel so bad since rabbit and bunny are good friends.
The incident that happened today even made the bunny feels awkward..
Bunny doesn't know how to handle this. =(

Please teach the little bunny what to do... ><..




No comments:

Post a Comment