Nuffnang

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Complications

I shouldn't tell you the truth....

At first, I'm struggling.
I'm thinking whether should tell you all the truth or not.
And I thought of the consequences.
Yet finally, I still did so.

Your first expression told me that I did the right choice.
Since you all always say that I hide something from you, not being honest, etc...
So, I decided to tell.
I WAS SO WRONG!!

Okay, I understand that you are trying to tell me that don't make people misunderstood.
I accept that.
Now is 21st century, a boy hang out with a girl alone had became a routine.

You should know that I have more male friends than female friends.
Of course I will hang out with guys.
But when you asked me that, "What can you two talk about? Got so much topic to talk about?"
I was freaking pissed off that time.
If I didn't tell you that I'm going alone with guys, you will let me go out right?
This is the reason why sometimes I don't tell the truth.....

Another thing is..
Do you know that I rejected my friends for SOOOO many times for night outings or any outings??
Almost every week they will invite although they know they will be rejected by me.
And now, when did you see me going out at night???
Plus, you say "Don't be such an easy girl, any boy invites you for an outing and you straight away consent to his request."
I was hurt.....................


Stop.
Talk about something joyful. 
Finally, our dancing performance done nicely today!! =D
Surprisingly, the moment I'm facing the audience, nervousness had gone.
I enjoyed the stage!! ^0^
From other's comment, we did better than rehearsal. ;)
More photos will be uploaded soon. =)
Another one more dancing performance to go, see you during Teachers' Day!! ;)

 *messy hair*

No comments:

Post a Comment