Nuffnang

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My friend

A little friend of mine is leaving soon? =(

My friend is going to take his result tomorrow.
If it is bad, that means he is going to stay in Malaysia and search for a job.
If it is good, he is going to England for 4 months to further his studies.

Honestly, I don't want you to leave!
Even though only for that 4 months. =(


The awkward thing is,
You are my elder sister's friend but you know me better than knowing her
and I know you more than she knows you. xD
I can say that you are a true friend that I can talk with. =)

By the way, you are fun to play with.
I mean sports.
A pro basketball and badminton player.
Aaaarrgghh, two sports that I love the most! >.<

Now, contradiction happens.
I don't want you to leave yet I want you to get out of my way to go your England to further your study.

So..
My friend, good luck! =)
Wish you will achieve the goal you are aiming for.
I shouldn't be so selfish.
All the best!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment