Nuffnang

Monday, April 30, 2012

The avengers

The Avengers.A wonderful, fantastic, awesome movie!!It is worth to watch it, either with your family, friends or boyfriend/girlfriend.Don't miss it! ;)Rating : 9.5/10                                                                Captain America ( Chris Evans), WHY YOU SO HANDSOME??!! xD                                  Haizz...Mid year exam is approaching. There are so many stuffs that I haven't settle yet. Next week, our little juniors are coming in. Going to share our precious teacher. Dancing performance. Exactly after exam, I'm totally done in preparing this, but not other team members. =(. You! Mid year exam. I haven't done my revision yet! >.<..
                                  
The way to push me to do revision etc...
But my parents do this to me.


=)


See my lazy cat, as lazy as me.. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment