Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Spontaneous

Suddenly feel like blogging. *spontaneous*
My blog is dead for a long time,
because... my life is kinda lifeless??~~ @@

Basically,
Form 6 life is have to face their books everyday yet Facebook everyday. ==
I can't live with books, I hate studying. No, I mean I would love to study but not memorising all those stuff... ==
Ok, done with academics. Extra co-curricular activities...
Yeah! I definitely love it! ;]
Almost every Saturday will involve in badminton games, kinda seldom in contact with basketball. =(
And yeah, dancing! woohoo~
Going to perform for Hari Anugerah Cemerlang and Teachers' Day. ^0^

Hmm.. proceed to relationship stuff..
To be honest, I'm totally "dry" in this.
Its a good thing? =)
Who knows? =P

Currently I'm quite addicted to a Chinese song, 准备好 (ready) by Alvin 钟瑾桦 and Stephanie 刘佩芯. Its a sweet lovely song~ =3
Suitable for those who is in love. <3


Chao lorr..
Good night! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment