Nuffnang

Thursday, April 19, 2012

An old friend

What can be done when meeting an old friend?
3 basic things : EAT, CHAT and PLAY!
Hmm.. I have no enough time to get the 3rd things done.
But it was already awesome with both of it! ^0^..

Non-stop chatting - I can't believe that we can talk from I get inside your car until I get out from your car when I reached home. @@
Without border lines - Whatever crap and rubbish...
With security - Your secret is safe with me. =)
Sharing secrets - Don't ever try to reveal it!
Updated news - e.g. "XXX and XXX broke up ady!!"
Be a listener - *diamdiam*
Relationship stuff - The most common topic.
Education - another cliché one.
Caring - Giving advises.
Daily activities - Sports, games, hobbies...
Even something more over than above issues~~ *ahem*
Blah Blah Blah~


By the way, Thanks for this. =D


ZenQ Signature (Green Tea)



Good night, old friend. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment