Nuffnang

Thursday, June 18, 2009

18 June 09

Rain heavily for a while in d morning..
no need 2 assemble at d tapak perhimpunan..
^^..

Recess..
i din even saw him..
i can guess wats really happening..
until sumone tell me she saw sumthing..
haizz..
make me so MAD n SAD..T.T..

2day juz get bac chemistry paper..
kinda satisfy..^^
but i'm worry abt phy..
d phy teacher was absent..==

Hav 2 staybac until 4pm..
for practising our dance..
only me n ying yin..
we jz complete our steps..
but the guys haven prepare anything yet..==

5pm..
my sis beg me 2 go 2 bkbc..
coz she din go there for a long time..
mai accompany her lo..
d weather so hot..
almost get burnt..
play until 5.30pm den go bac..

Nite..
got chem n phy tuition..
hui ni drop phy tuition dy..
coz d teacher....zz
so sien..
during phy class..
keep reading 'Twilight'..
so romantic story...^^

He's hers..
Its the reality..
Can't change anything..
Just can TRY to forget..
let go.............

No comments:

Post a Comment