Nuffnang

Friday, June 12, 2009

12 June 09

Morning..
wake up at 10am AUTOMATICALLY..^^

After my sis cum bac from sch..
we go ioi AGAIN..
kinda sien..
2 weeks holiday..
3 days in ioi..
we hav lunch at Kenny Roger's Roaster..
my mum has d coupon..'Buy 2 free 1'..
ngam ngam gt 3 ppl..
mai go eat lo..
RM36.55..so expensive..

Later..
me n my sis go shop shop..
my mum stay at popular..
saw 1 shop damn yeng..
SUB..all shirt is black n white..
After tat..
meet my mum lo..
she ask me wan 2 buy blanket a not..
since my blanket so old dy summore wif garfield pic..
den mai buy lurr..
i choose his fav colour..^^

Then..
mum bring us go pasar malam 4 while..
finish doing hse work...
go play bkb lurr..
he is really CUTEZZ..^^
but he keep sms-ing...>.<..
5.20pm, go bac lurr..

Nite..
watch tv..
on9 4 while..
din chat..
hav 2 sleep early bcoz 2mr hav 2 wake up early..>.<..

hcum os mih evol..^^
Although................>.<..

No comments:

Post a Comment