Nuffnang

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

17 June 09

2day feel so dizzy...
this is bcoz after drinking the medicine..
eww...
although it is not as bitter as last week de..
but it make me feel dizzy..
by the way..
there is an ulcer under my tongue..
its suffering when i drink d medicine..>.<..

At sch..
nothing special happened..
jz saw sumthing STUPID..
me n hy ponteng duty..
coz not feel like wanna go..

BI n BC..
the result not really gud..><

nowadays..
i seldom go to bkbc dy..
coz outside gt haze n feel very hot..
stay at home..
read 'twilight' is better..^^
this is d 1st time i can read in a fast speed..
2 days i can read till 200++pages dy..^^

Nite..
add math tuition..
cant really concentrate bcoz of d dizzy feeling..
after finish tuition..
come bac home n watch 'Mr.Siao'..
so funny..xD

I was so care abt everything u said or write..
Everything u do..
also will affect me..
especially my mood..

No comments:

Post a Comment