Nuffnang

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Suppose to go Anis's house..
But, i really can't make myself there...
[sowie~]

Playing basketball at the 'hill court'..
My dad suddenly came and told me that have to go back early..
If not, I'm going to play until 7pm!!

6+pm..
All of them came..
This is really unexpected!
But, things just won't happen the way i want...
They came but i have to go back early...


After that, went to the temple to pray and have my dinner..
They told my mum that some kind of ritual will hold at 8pm..
So, have to go back early..
Know WHAT?
The ritual held at 8.45pm!!!
If i know that..
I sure play till 7pm...

It seems that many things in our lives go by contraries.




Since the ritual start at 8.45pm..
There was a performance..
I don't think that you all watch this before...




The ritual started..
I have to use 3 words to describe it...
OH MY GOD!!!!
There were 3 persons using 'blade' to cut their tongue!!!
But not cut until into two..
But keep cutting it to bleed much..

What they use the blood for?
The first person...
Take something like chop..
use his blood as the ink and chop behind your shirt..
[seii lorr... I'm wearing the white shirt which bought together with Hui Ying and Wei Lin]
The second person chop on your forehead...
And the third person chop on your head..
[became so bloody after that...xD]
The forth one use those red ink to chop...
can't wash away.........T.T...

[I didn't dare to take photos of them.....]


Hui Ying and Wei Lin......
I'm so so so sorry............... >.<..



No comments:

Post a Comment