Nuffnang

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Awaiting~

They are coming back soon...
I'm AWAITING~~~~
8pm...
The first thing is I will rush to them and give them a big hug??
NO!!
Is helping them to carry their luggages...

There is one more person who feel happier than me..
Not my sis... But her..

She said that, "They are coming back, no ones will bother what i want to do, no need to bother what you all want to eat, i prefer to stay on my own, if not because of your mum request for it, i won't come here voluntarily."

I was thinking : If there are second time, I won't request for it also!


I LOVE my hair!!
Love that colour.. ^0^




This was few months ago~~~


And now...

It really too big to fit that space!!
But... it loves to hug the telephone...
So, I thinks that it loves Lady Gaga too!! xD


Hello, hello, baby you call i can't hear a thing~

Stop calling~ Stop calling~ I don't wanna talk anymore!!

No comments:

Post a Comment