Nuffnang

Friday, September 25, 2009

Unforgetable day (25 Sept)

This day..
Planned to go to Sungai Wang Plaza..
by LRT..

Walked a long distance..
only reached there..

Start our plans...SHOPPING!!
At first..
I just felt a bit dizzy..
because there was so crowded..

When my sis want to buy some game cd..
have to wait there..
i felt very dizzy..
and i cant endure it anymore...
so i tell my mum i not feeling well..
then my mum tell me she felt dizzy also..

Then..
i can't walk properly..
and i fainted..
i knocked my lips...

When i woke up..
I realized that i'm lying on the floor..
i thought i was dreaming..

After i felt better..
my mum call me to sit on a chair..
and i felt dizzy again..
my mum ask for sweet..
but i felt nausea..

After that..
i felt dyspnea..
i can't breathe..
that time..
i can't see anything..

Until a guy..
i think he is a doctor..
he hug me and let me lie down on the floor..
this make me feel better..
and he pick up my legs and put on a chair..

My mum was waiting the wheel chair..
to send me to the clinic..
about 30 mins..
the wheel chair came..

3 guys..
hug me to sit on the wheel chair..
*am i that heavy??...T.T..
i know that so many people looking at me..
so i pretend i was sleeping..

When i reach the clinic..
it CLOSED..
because that day is friday..
and the Malays went to mosque..
so..
they have to send me to taxi stop..

Sent us to Bukit Jalil to take our car..
the taxi driver is kind..
he gave us a discount..
and my mum sent me to Taman Kinrara..
to see doctor..

I thought emergency..
can accept the treatment first..
but..
we waited for 30 mins..

My problem is..
my blood pressure very low..
normal is 120/80..
mine is 81/44..
my heartbeat rate is faster than normal..
means that i'm fever..

the doctor suspect that i infected by H1N1..
and he ask me..
"u got running nose?" "yes...a bit..."
"u got sore throat?" "err...yes...a bit..."
"u got cough?" "no"(actually i have...)
then he stopped his question..

And surprisingly..
i felt hungry..
and my mum ask me can i walk..
i have no problem on that..

Walk to the restaurants..
it closed...
walk to another restaurant..
also closed..
my mum say...
WHAT DAY IS TODAY??

No comments:

Post a Comment