Nuffnang

Sunday, September 13, 2009

11 Sept..
Mad day..

Hui ying n heusen..
went to play the stupid amazing race..
the stupid organizer..
don't know how they organize it..
until after school till haven't finish!!!

They called me to help them take care of their purse n handphone..
until after school..
no one come and collect them..
so..
i run n look for them..
i know my mum is waiting for me..
but what can i do?
their thingy is in my hand..
luckily i saw heusen..
n return his handphone..
but i didn't saw hui ying..
i cant wait anymore..
so i just call someone to return it..

then i run to the car..
my mum keep scolding..
this is the 1st time i argue..
and the consequence is....cry..
i can't let my mum wait n i also can't be irresponsible..
what can i do???
HATE IT!!!

I need to rush..
cause im going to watch movie..
at Summit..
still left 50 minutes..
luckily still can collect our reservation tickets..
My mum brought my shirt n pants..
and change it in toilet..

The movie...
"Where got ghosts?"
Highly recommended..
Cinema is the best place to watch it..
the sound effects is perfect..
but...
u have to watch "money not enough 2" before u watch this..

No comments:

Post a Comment