Nuffnang

Monday, August 24, 2009

remain unchange

Short pants or bags..
Which one should i choose?
i want short pants more than bags..
but i need bags..
If i give up the short pants..
It will make me feel bad when i saw it again..
If i give up the bags..
I must feel regrets..
Price of the short pants is higher than the bags..
But the short pants looks better than the bags..
Hesitate..

I like those apples..
which are half-ripe..
i just want it to stay like that..
i like that feelings..
i don't want have any improvement..

Today went to ioi..
my sis say want to choose a birthday present for me..
Finally..
she chosen a T-shirt for me..
although it is quite cheap..
But i like it...^^
*Thanks muii..
suddenly..
receive 2 message..
both from Aaron..
he saw me there..
but i didn't saw him..
don't care lo........xP..

No comments:

Post a Comment