Nuffnang

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

26th August

Happy..
but not VERY happy..
Surprise..
but not really surprise..

No~
I'm getting older..
More mature...*xD
still being childish..
still want to rely on some one..
still want to be pampered..

I wish that..
I won't get hurt anymore..
I can get what i want..
And.............^^

Thanks for you guys..
Thanks for all your wishes..
I will appreciate it!!!

1. One FM (radio)
2. Weii Linn --> Best Ji Mui EVER!!
3. Thomas --> unexpected
4. Heusen --> MORE unexpected
5. Teng Chung --> also unexpected
6. Mei Xian --> Tikus!!
7. Taylor College --> surprise
8. Teik Seng --> Cousin
9. Kar Chun --> TQ ^^
10. Hui Ying --> 最佳损友
11. Kasper --> Dii
12. Hui Ni --> Lui Lui
13. Ryan --> Thanks
14. Hoon San --> Another thanks
15. Still left one space for GOR nia...T.T..

16th --> Last Happy Birthday for myself!!
Sweet 16.......

No comments:

Post a Comment