Nuffnang

Friday, April 12, 2013

A simple outing

Yuuhoo.. I'm back!! But I will be gone very soon. Getaway to Korea tomorrow night! *hopping with exciting emotions* Leave that aside, update you guys about last week. A simple outing with secondary schoolmates a.k.a girls' gossip gathering. Since they are having semester break and as free as me. *teehee*
Yes, I admit that girls gathering talked CRAP - non-contribution topics. 

Our Japanese-Korean style pretty wants to have Japanese food. Thus, we chose MOF (Sunway Pyramid).


 Udon with clear soup + marinated fried chicken for me.

Chicken slice bento for her. 

 With Mei Xian and Hui Ni.


Two years back, I visit here for this....
 Superb ice-cream desserts! *thumbs up* Thanks to Groupon. 



We planned to shop, but FAILED. Too much gossips to talk about I guess. *sniggering*

(Took by S Advance) 

Have a little dessert - Hui Lau Shan. Hong Kong style dessert and mango as their main flavour.

 Triple Mango - Mango ice-cream, Mango cubes and Mango pudding


 Honeydew flavoured dessert. Pinkish grapefruit taste extremely bitter. Snowice is tasteless too. 


I utterly do not recommend you to visit here. Pricey dessert and doesn't taste nice. I rather have Snowflakes or Tong Pak Fu.

OOTD:
Silver blingee tank top
White braid belt
Black sheath skirt
Pearl bracelet


Last but not least, selca photo which does not look like me. Thank god that my little cousin sister is now feeling better although she injured badly. Hope that no scars will stay on her face because skin is the most vital part for all women. You will never know what happen next in your future, maybe tomorrow or maybe next few minutes. What you can do is don't allow regret left in your heart, appreciate and cherish the moment with your loves one. Yet, no one had wished that will occur on anyone of us. Live happily and enjoy life! 
Goodnight with sweet dreams.
Fighting! 

2 comments:

  1. "Cool post!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    www.wengie.com"
    "Really enjoyed this post <3

    ReplyDelete