Nuffnang

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

camera~ ><..

I want a digital camera so badly!! =(.. I just love to take photos on human or nature, and i would like to be a professional photographer!! ><.. What i lack is just a camera. =(

This is what i saw from those websites and they really attracted me! =(


This is Samsung ST700. 16.1 mega pixels with 5x zoom lens. The most important part that attracted me is it is DUAL-VIEW! Okay, this is the normal look.

And this happened when taking photos!! You guys should know i really like "self-cam"! xD.. This function really help us lots!!



Its quite pricey. so, just forget about it 1st.. =(

Next, Sony Cybershot DSC W570. Its also 16.1 Mega pixels and 5x optical zoom. The thing i love the most is PINK colour!!





Maybe black and silver look not bad also? =P


I still prefer pink man!! ^0^


So.. which one you prefer? =)
Have a nice day, peeps!


No comments:

Post a Comment