Nuffnang

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Oral test

OMG..
I was so nervous..
over-intense..
Forgotten what i should say..
I keep repeating the phrase to refresh my mind..
"We choose a partner...."
"We choose a partner........(thinking harder)"
"We choose a partner........(they are laughing)"
'Go and take a look on the script!!'
Hiding myself and read that script again..
"We choose a partner who will boost morale......."
This situation make me feel so bashful....(*>.<*)
And then..
my mind was blank...T.T..
have to read from the script..
My marks was given 17 over 30...sob~

Walk back home with Hui Ying..
She keep reading the book which just borrowed from library..
Many pictures of animals, forest....
I saw a cat walking toward us..
just wanna tell her..
She was shocked..
Coz'..
SHE THOUGHT THAT WAS A TIGER!!!!!
hahaha...
she said that she going to escape and scream...
xD...
our laughing broke the silence of the street.........

回忆过去,
痛苦的相思忘不了。
为何你还来波动我心跳??

No comments:

Post a Comment